Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Disney In A Day

A few years back, my mother and stepdad decided to pack and move to Orlando to live their dream of owning an RV and living in the Fort Wilderness Camp Grounds. Well, it didn't quiet turn out that way. They didn't move into Fort Wilderness, but they have spent many weekends there camping in their RV. They did, however, get part time jobs at Walt Disney World. One of the perks of working at this magical place are free entrances for the cast member and a few of their families/friends. On special occasions, they receive extra entrance passes that do not require them to be at the parks with their guest. So, my mom informed my youngest daughter, Leanne, that she had 5 passes that needed to be used before the end of the month. Of course, Leanne immediately jumped on them. She invited a few of her friends on a day trip. While she and her friends enjoyed their time at Epcot and Animal Kingdom, I spent the day with my older daughter, Gianna. We hopped over to the Magic Kingdom, where I met some of her friends...Aladdin and Jasmine.


Any how, I had a lovely day with my daughters and their friends. Both my daughters have made some really good friends. I'm blessed to have the privilege of getting to know them. It's even nicer when they don't mind you hanging out with them. Probably, because I'm there, but not there. I'm not all up in their faces all the time. I try to give them their space. :)

There is something that can be said about spending time with your young adult children...they keep you feeling young! #forging50 #documentingmyjourneyto50



No comments: