Friday, September 16, 2016

READSavannah, Here I come!

Wow! What a rollercoaster ride to get to Savannah. First, we are going, then we aren't, then we are! Tropical Storm Julia almost caused me to miss what I had been looking forward to since May.
My friend had sent me an email about #READSavannah, where Liane Moriarty one of my favorite authors is going to be a keynote speaker at this conference in Savannah, Georgia. After I bought my ticket, I was over the moon excited to find out there would be many more authors at this conference. Needless to say, I was all over it! I pulled together some friends and my sister to join me. Unfortunately, they weren't able to go with me. So, I asked my husband if he would take me. We have never been to Savannah and I thought we could make it a romantic new adventure, which of course goes along with my #forgingfifty and our #LandGbucketlist of visiting new places together. As I mentioned before, we were on, then we were off, now we are on! So, check back or follow me on Instagram at Simplygina2 for our adventure in Savannah and my personal adventure at #READSavannah.

No comments: